Monday, April 20, 2009

Phenix City Tornado 04/19/2009

This is less then a mile away from my house.... actually if you look at the first pictures the trees and stuff to the left...I live right behind the trees...I dont even have any words for how scary this all is....

This is HWY 280 going into Georgia onto Victory Drive! Street Light with a weird bend...






There is residental housing behind all this which I couldnt get into to take pictures as it was blocked off by police...I cant stop thinking about the tornado going into the other direction...then it would've been us...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tanja, this is Gabby from FF.
    Sorry, I'm not trying to stalk you, just letting you know over here too, that the August Moms have moved to a different forum. It's very active, almost everyone is on there, and we are missing you! I've sent you an email with the link. See you there!

    ReplyDelete