Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kara and the BEACH Part 2

Here is the rest of the "vacation" pictures:

Asleep on the little boat that took us to "Shell Island"!
Posing for mama! I just wish she would've looked at the camera once...
Still WAY more interested in all the "stuff" thats going on around her...heck who wants to look at mama when there is sand, ocean and birds all around...
All giggles...look close she really is giggling behind all my hair...
I call this one "baby feet in the sand"...
Happy little camper...
Screaming in delight...
Ok...so I thought let her touch the sand...didnt think of her constant wet slobber hands and that sand does actually stick to it...it was so hard to get off...yet she is unphased and still playing with the sand in her left hand...
awwwwww...if I may say so...
More giggles...
Looking but of course NOT smiling...I guess I just cant have it all...
We got to shake Dolphin hands...Kara was rather fascinated...
And here the highlight of the trip...at least in Kara's eyes...the oh so soft and fluffy bed! She was mushing her face all in it as soon as I put her on the bed she crawled to the pillows and had a good ole time...oh how she loves the simple things...
ATTACK!!!!SMUSH!!!!!!!
Right before full on body smush into the pillow! I could've watched her on this bed for hours...

1 comment:

  1. Soo cute! I love her in her hat. There are some fabulous pics you have on the beach.

    ReplyDelete