Sunday, April 12, 2009

"The Cage" and Kara's 1st Easter

We spend Good Friday with our friend C. and her son! I saw what I can only call a child trapping device under her crib (I believe they are called "play yards" although "baby jail" would be a much better description of the product) and before I knew it I was loading it in my car...Kara cant and will not sit still for longer then 2 seconds and although I enjoy the added activity of chasing her tiny bootie around the house...every once in a while I would like to enjoy to read more then one sentence at a time in a book or magazine...I have been eying the idea of getting one of those but so far just couldn't justify $70 on such a thing...

I tried it out after we got home and here you can see how it went... oh and as a side note...the dress she is wearing is a size 0-3...now why my 8 month old fits into this...I surely don't know...



"mmmhhh...ok..."

"ok...well....I'll just chew on my toy..."
"HEY...MOM...I see you!!!"
"ok...hello? how do I get out?"
"THIS IS NOT OK!!!!!"
I assume she will get used the idea of being in there a few times a day and so far it has been ok as long as I change out her toys frequently...

Then today was Kara's 1st Easter! I had put her in the cutest Easter Pajama Saturday night but as I was nursing her to sleep she decided to throw up 2.5 larger tubs of Gerber Sweet Potatoes and Banana Vanilla Custard and the milk she had up until then...oh well...she gave me a heart melting smile and a cute (although entirely accidental) wave that I managed to capture so I guess that's worth more on the picture then non smiling 1st Easter Pajama's...

My parents had send money and the plush bunny... we bought her this adorable stroller as their gift (can I just say it one more time...THANK GOD I GOT A GIRL I mean how cute is that stroller???).

I must admit that we didn't even get a an Easter Basket...we did however get her a stationary push toy that she adores and she will get the all American " Easter Basket" next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment