Monday, November 17, 2008

poop and modern technology

When is enough, enough?...what has modern technology made out of us (I only say "us" because I KNOW I am not the only one who does this!)?

Kara has had a significant change in her poop...she went from having the "perfect" yellow seedy stool that occured about twice a week to green, non seedy and going at least once a day... I have been obsessing over this for days now...now this morning there is added mucous in the diaper... so what does my Blackberry obsessed mind do? I take a picture (god forgive me) and send it, with proper warning, to a friend to "inspect" it for me before I call the pediatrician...

Really? Now when I think back of the time when I was born or even a short ten years ago...there was no such thing as sending a poopy diaper picture to your friend for "inspection"...

Cant help but wonder...is this a blessing or a curse? I mean who wants to see a picture of a poopy diaper before breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment