Monday, November 24, 2008

first major blowout

ok...so I was sitting in bed trying to write Christmas Cards (which I religiously send out the day after Thanksgiving) when I hear the all too familiar noise of Kara having a MAJOR ...well....bowel movement... She always takes a little to finish so I decided to wait a couple minutes (as I always do in order to not get pooped on lol).

I then picked her up maybe 2 mintues later and realized my poor baby girl had been laying in her own yuckiness for the past 120 seconds...(dont really know why she smiled the entire time!!!???)

I carry my poor little girl to her changing table...wondering how to best do this...well I decided to lay a clean diaper (I knew I would put the package of Luvs to use somehow sooner or later!) under her and went from there...poor little kid...I swear poop was everywhere...on her on the changing table...the changing table cover...yikes...!!!

So herewith I nominate myself for the bad mommy award...I cant believe I let her lay in this for so long...she was - of course- wearing my one my favorite outfits and I already washed it and even though I pretreated it...the stain is not comming out...well I guess I deserve that...

No comments:

Post a Comment