Thursday, November 20, 2008

Big Lots....who would've thought

I ventured to Big Lots yesterday and low and behold...they had some amazing toys. Tons of Fisher Price and Leap Frog stuff...who would've thought!?

I bought this ... its called "LeapFrog Brightlings Exploration Station" and I have actually seen this last week at Toys R Us for $39.99...well at Big Lots I paid $20!!!





I also found these cute things called "Brightlings Matchers" for only $5... they sell around $9 at other store online...



The last one I will post is the "Leapfrog Colors & Tunes Octopus Baby Toy" selling at well known Retailers for $19.99...I paid 12.99.



I bought a bunch of other toys too like rattles and teethers...after all Christmas is around the corner and she simply does not have any toys yet...I spend right around $100 and the average retail value on the things I bought and then found online was a combined total of about $160...good enough for me :-) Especially considering that everything I bought was either Leap Frog or Fisher Price...

I have thoroughly inspected them in the store and there is nothing wrong with them whatsoever...I cant help but admit that I am still not quiet trusting this and will take another closer look once the toys will be out of their package...

I must say that I am amazed... I honestly never thought Big Lots would have stuff like that...granted...I still wouldn't want to buy my groceries there but if this is what they carry I might need to venture there more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment