Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kara's first time at Monkey Joe's

My friend Jan and I took our kids to Monkey Joe's today! They have a separate area for babies which was enjoyable for my little pumpkin. She had a blast and after taking a few minutes to get used to her new surroundings she was all for it! I wonder if I can purchase this giant thing as I could just put her in it during the day to get things done! She would be happy (unlike in her *cage*) and I wouldn't have to worry about her! She kept falling down and just bounced right back up! Quiet funny and entertaining actually!

On the crocodile...
...off the crocodile!

2 comments:

  1. It was fun! If you can fit one in your living room you should totally buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I wish we had something like that near us!

    ReplyDelete