Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kara and her new Bathtub

my child has always loved her bath...well she did ever since her cord stump fell off and we were able to "submerge" her in the water...the whole "sponge bath" was NOT for her but that's a different story!

Anyways...I had bought a convertible bath seat for her that we had used until recently! She splashes and kicks her little legs around in it like she is trying to win an Olympic medal! Due to her 26" in length the old bathtub got rather uncomfortable for her as she could hardly mover her legs around anymore and she is not yet ready for the "seat" option of the seat...

I was at WalMart and found this amazingly cute bathtub and we tried it out last night...can you see how much she is enjoying it? The pictures where she is actually smiling is when we made the duck quack (it quacks like crazy when you press the ducks beak)...



This was the only time she was happy yesterday as she decided to be a "very dramatic teether" (as our pediatrician called it) and is having screaming fits just about every hour on the hour and is pretty much whiny all day....I wonder if they make scuba diving suits for babies...I'd buy one and just keep her in the tub all day...

1 comment:

  1. So funny. We are having the same problem with out infant tub...too long and too splashy. I saw this at Target today and almost bought it but didn't because wasn't sure about it. I think I will go back later and get one for Jax. Kara is beautiful by the way.

    I'm sure you will see a similar post in my blog soon about the exact same thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete