Wednesday, February 25, 2009

how much can you love her?

I just love this kid to pieces... She has always made it so easy on me...breatfed like a champ from day one, slept great from day one, adapts great at any place I take her to...this list could go on and on. I am just in such disbelieve that I can't find the words to describe what's going on inside of me when I think about her, look at her and hear her! It is like a constant overflowing pot spilling and spilling without end - it does not stop and its a feeling that makes me want to cry *in a good way*! Who knew that the simple little things are all it takes to make her happy when she gives me so many big major things in return! All I have to do is show up at her crib in the morning and she gives me this huge smile in return, all I have to do is tickle her and she screams and giggles in delight, all I have to do is pick her up and she stops crying - I don't do anything major yet she repay's me with the most precious things! Her giggle, smiles and her not crying anymore are worth more then I ever thought!

On that note I will get her out of the crib, sit on the glider and cuddle my little stringbean! wouldn't be the first time that I missed her at night and got her out for a little late night snuggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment